Some organizations create extraordinary success by broadly sharing financial information with team members at all levels. Others have tried and failed.
CEOs, CFOs, Controllers, HR Managers and those who aspire to upper level positions.
Understand how real world organizations use open book management to improve performance
- Understanding open book concepts
- Deciding what to share or not share
- Choosing open book metrics
- Providing team member training
- Use open book management to improve performance
- Linking compensation to performance
Some management experience helpful