We have all suffered through some awful PowerPoint presentations. When a speaker has hundreds of slides with hundreds of words on each slide, we wish we could just lie down and take a nap.
Anyone who develops, edits or presents using PowerPoint
Learn how to create engaging presentations.
- Choosing a PowerPoint template
- Set up the presentation template
- Using PowerPoints' less obvious capabilities
- Tell a story
- How to begin
- Less is more
- Make your presentation visually appealing
- Cropping and aligning objects
- Creating voiced presentations
- Getting the details right
Some PowerPoint experience/training is helpful