What good is data analysis if you can't share it? This course will focus on using Microsoft’s cloud-based sharing/publishing platform, PowerBI.com. You will learn the interface as well as the benefits of using PowerBI.com. You will learn how to use PowerBI.com to leverage the work performed in Power Pivot or Power BI Desktop.
Anyone who wants to learn how to analyze data
After attending this presentation you will be able to...
- Identify the components of the PowerBI.com interface
- Use PowerBI.com to connect data models
- Use PowerBI.com to create interactive visualizations and dashboards
The major topics that will be covered in this class include:
- A tour of the PowerBI.com interface
- Sharing data with Power Pivot and Power BI Desktop
- Creating visualizations and turning them into dashboards
- Sharing visualizations and dashboards with others
This course is #9 in the Microsoft Power BI series of webinars. Click button below to see suggested viewing order. View Series Sequence
This class does not require any Excel or PowerBI Desktop knowledge, however, having such knowledge can reduce your learning curve.
Sign-up for a free PowerBI.com account at www.powerbi.com (email: PowerBI@cpax.net for details)