This fast-paced course focuses on using Excel Power Pivot features to enhance data analysis. One of the strengths of Power Pivot is the formula language DAX (Data Analysis eXpressions).
Anyone who wants to analyze data in Excel
After attending this presentation you will be able to...
- Determine which Power BI tools works best for your needs
- Use Power Pivot to analysis your data
- Create measures that will help you analyze your data
- Use a Date / Calendar table to perform complex date analysis
- Apply the DAX calculation process to validate calculations
The major topics that will be covered in this class include:
- Introduction to Excel Power BI Tools
- Loading data into Power Pivot using data modeling
- Creating "measures" using DAX functions and formulas
- Using a date table to create time-intelligent measures
- The DAX calculation process
TO SEE OUR FULL PREREQUISITE RECOMMENDATIONS AND INSTRUCTIONS, CLICK HERE
Thorough understanding of PivotTables. ALSO, if you wish to follow along, you MUST install the Power Pivot add-in prior to class. See link in Program Content section.
Install the Power Pivot add-in prior to class. See link in Program Content section. (Email: PowerBI@cpax.net for details)