OneNote is rapidly becoming one of the most popular applications in the Microsoft Office and Office 365 product suites. The reason for this becomes pretty evident when you learn about all that you can do with OneNote to record and manage notes, to do lists, meeting agendas and much, much more.
Anyone who records and keeps notes of any kind
After attending the presentation you will be able to...
- Apply all of the functionality that OneNote has to offer
- Formulate a comprehensive note and communications tracking system
- Share your notes, to do lists, etc. with people inside and outside your organization
The following topics will be covered in this course:
- Navigating the OneNote interface
- Best practices for notebook organization
- Learn how to add pictures, graphic content, tables, file links, email messages, appointment links and more to your notebooks
- Using OneNote with OneDrive to share and collaborate with internal and external users
- Creating and using templates to streamline your notebook management
- Integrating OneNote with your task manager
- Using the power of tags to manage and search your content
- Using OneNote on your tablet and smartphone