In this continually revised course, tax advisors will be fully updated on the most important aspects of recent legislation, including the FFCRA, CARES Act, CAA 2021, and ARPA, as well as major trends on the horizon with a view toward planning considerations. Continually updated to reflect enacted legislation.
CPAs who need to know the latest tax law changes in all areas of practice, whether newly licensed or a seasoned professional
- Understand the latest enacted tax law changes.
- Understand strategies and techniques to use in light of tax changes,
- Understand current cases and rulings affecting individuals and businesses.
- A new supplement discusses major provisions of The Build Back Better Act as introduced by the House Ways and Means Committee in September 2021
- Equity Awards and Compensation
- ARPA and Consolidated Appropriations Act of 2021 provisions related to expanded child and family tax credits, RRF grants, FFCRA credits, and year-end tax extenders
- SBA PPP Forgiveness and EIDL loans
- The CARES Act changes to §163(j), §461(I), and NOL rules
- Economic Impact Payments and the Recovery Rebate Credit
- Donor Advised Funds
- Is the “Employee vs Independent Contractor” conundrum about to explode?
- A comprehensive overview of Cryptocurrency, including important tax considerations
- Detailed review of Loss Limitation Rules
- Practice aids, including all the numbers applicable for the current year -- inflation-adjusted amounts, mileage rates, retirement contributions, and more
- Advanced practice, reporting, and other issues intertwined with advanced planning and discussion ideas
- The latest issues related to any other late-breaking tax law changes
Experience with individual and business clients.
- This seminar qualifies for CFP credit.
- This seminar qualifies for IRS credit.