This program hits the mark by reviewing real issues and questions asked prior to the session by accountants who are past attendees of our seminars. The course covers
“live” issues dealing with accounting and disclosures, preparation services, compilations, reviews, and audits. This course lends practical solutions to issues that may confront those in practice.
Practitioners in public practice who need to keep on top of changing needs and current issues in the profession.
- Identify common disclosure deficiencies noted in practice
- Understand recent changes in accounting and auditing guidance
- Understand risks and uncertainties
- Determine appropriate accounting policies
- Accounting and disclosure issues
- SSARS and SSAE issues
- Auditing and reporting issues
Basic audit and accounting course or experience.
- Qualifies for Yellow Book