Change is inevitable and, at times, overwhelming if you are unprepared. Ensure you are current in governmental and not-for-profit accounting and auditing. This seminar will brief you on the latest accounting and auditing developments affecting governments and not-for-profits.
This course features a live instructor and has been specifically designed for the NJCPA.
Accounting and finance personnel responsible for accounting and financial reporting for governments and nonprofits, as well as accounting and auditing
- Apply the most recent requirements of the GASB & FASB directed toward governments and nonprofits.
- Recall key points related to the latest developments in OMB and Yellow Book requirements.
- Identify recent activities of the AICPA.
- Federal government activities
- Accounting standards updates
- Auditing Standards Board Clarity Project
- AICPA activities and emerging issues related to not-for-profit entities
- GASB activities
- FASB activities
Basic knowledge and experience in governmental and nonprofit accounting and audit.