Do you know what makes not-for-profit accounting and financial reporting different? Learn how to avoid the potholes of confusion and provide a financial picture that end users can truly understand. Through a combination of practical guidance and case studies, this course provides insight into what makes not-for-profits unique.
This course features a live instructor and has been specifically designed for the NJCPA.
Professionals working with or in the not-for-profit environment
- Identify the impact of the FASB Standards on not-for-profits.
- Identify the unique aspects of the not-for-profit environment.
- Apply the unique not-for-profit accounting and reporting requirements, including revenue recognition.
- Recognize ways to perform more effective audits of not-for-profit organizations with better knowledge of not-for-profit accounting and reporting requirements.
- Core elements of financial reporting
- Exchange transactions and contributions
- Reporting and measuring results
- The not-for-profit environment and performance measures
Experience in the not-for-profit environment.