The country, the state and our members have faced a challenging six months — a public health crisis, financial difficulties and enormous changes to the daily lives of us all. These unsettling times have impacted every facet of life. Join us for updates and an interactive discussion about the issues affecting the profession nationally and in New Jersey.
Managing partners, firm partners and principals
Help partners and senior leaders gain greater insight into the opportunities, concerns and challenges of running a practice.
- New Jersey legislative and regulatory update
- New Jersey budget
- Cannabis ballot question
- New Jersey Business Coalition
- New Jersey Division of Taxation
- New Jersey State Board of Accountancy
- National professional update
- NJCPA update
- Diversity & inclusion
- CPA Exam and student loan debt assistance
- Q&A session/open discussion
If you have any specific topics or questions you’d like to see addressed, send them to email@example.com