Get ready for the upcoming tax season! This comprehensive course presents what’s new and what has changed in the federal individual income tax arena. It brings you up-to-the-minute guidance on the latest tax legislation, court decisions and IRS pronouncements. Gain practical insights and valuable tax-saving strategies from AICPA’s seasoned tax professionals and their knowledge of what the new laws, rules, and court rulings can mean for real-world taxpayers. With the ever changing tax laws and their increased complexity, you can’t afford to miss this course!
Tax practitioners in public practice and industry who need to stay on top of the latest changes in the federal tax law as they relate to individuals and sole proprietors.
- Identify and comply with the latest requirements resulting from federal tax statues, regulations, cases and rulings
- Utilize new planning ideas for individuals and sole proprietors resulting from recent tax changes
- Latest tax legislation, court rulings, and IRS pronouncements related to individuals and sole proprietors
- Practical return preparation tips
- Latest developments for pass-through entities that affect Schedule C and Schedule E
- Tax-saving ideas
- Unique insights impacting individuals
- Latest IRS rulings impacting individuals
- Latest developments on estates, gifts, and trusts
- Depreciation and amortization
Familiarity with federal tax issues for individuals.
- *AICPA members deduct an additional $30 from applicable price.
Course materials are distributed electronically. To access the materials visit My Events. Download to your laptop or tablet prior to the seminar, handouts are added as received.