We’re looking for 100-percent membership from our state’s firms and companies because together we’re stronger than we are individually.
Here’s what only 100-Percent Membership can bring to your organization:
- Personalized staff development. You and your staff can receive two CPE credits and enhance your skills by hosting the Society’s free Business Communications seminar, Professional Issues Update or Social Networking presentation.
- Personal service. You’ll have a key contact person at the NJCPA to call or email with questions and concerns.
- CPA candidate coaching. At your request, we’ll provide in-person guidance to your CPA candidates to help them navigate the CPA exam application.
- Recruitment. We’ll provide membership materials for your recruitment and new hire packet, resources to help you track the progress of your CPA candidates and networking and leadership development opportunities for your young professionals.
- Media opportunities. 100 Percent firms are the NJCPA's primary resource for press interviews and editorial opportunities.
- Pampering. We’ll send tax season goodies for your staff to share and get energized.
- Recognition. 100-Percent firms are listed online and in various NJCPA publications throughout the year and receive a framed certificate for display in their office(s).
- NJCPA Education Center rental discount. 100-Percent firms receive a 10-percent discount when renting the education center located in the NJCPA offices in Roseland.
Plus, your member staff, firm and clients gain access to information on issues and trends, a network of talent, resources and volunteer opportunities, as well as a gateway to education, publications, savings and productivity.
Contact Susan Dyer at email@example.com or 862-702-5609 to request a report of current NJCPA members at your company or firm along with instructions for achieving 100-percent membership.